Tools for Advocating Against Health Center Funding Cuts
- UPDATED Immediate Impact of the $1.3 Billion Cut to Health Centers: State by state impact of the cut to health center funding in FY2011.
- Return on Investment One Pager: Make the case to your legislators that health centers save the federal government money and save lives.
- Template Patient Petition for FY2011 Continuing Resolution: Collect signatures at your health center and fax to your Representative. Be sure to save the petition so that signatures can be sent to Senate offices as well. Please let NACHC know about your petition efforts - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sample Letters to the Editor:
- Sample Letter to the Editor from an ARRA-funded health center opposing funding cuts
- Sample Letter to the Editor from a health center pursuing a New Access Point opposing funding cuts
- Sample Letter to the Editor from a health center opposing funding cuts
- Sample Op-Ed from a Health Center Patient, Clinician or Advocate opposing funding cuts
MORE INFORMATION ON THE FY2011 CONTINUING RESOLUTION