Health Center Controlled Network Membership
Health Center Controlled Network (HCCN) Membership is open to any health center controlled network entity that supports the goals and mission of NACHC. This is a non-voting membership category. Member benefits apply to individuals who are employed by the HCCN only. HCCN board members and HCCN consultants are not eligible for member benefits through the HCCN’s membership. Investment in NACHC Membership gives America’s Health Centers Power through Association.
HCCNetwork Member Benefits
- Receive discounted member registration rates for NACHC conferences, including:
- HCCNetwork Members can take advantage of exhibit booth discounts at NACHC conferences.
HCCNetwork Members can lend their voice to the Health Center Movement by:
- Joining NACHC Committees to help build policies and strategies to advance community health centers. Staff and Board members are eligible to serve on NACHC committees, subcommittees and task forces (Note: Individual Membership is also required).
- Nurturing effective leadership at the national, state and local levels. Be a part of the national awards program that recognizes health center staff and Board members for exemplary performance and achievement.
- Members are eligible for exclusive discounted rates on NACHC publications through the MyNACHC Learning Center. These include:
- NACHC’s annual Health Center Salary and Benefits Report
- Managed Care Manual: A Practical Guide for Health Centers
- Billing Manual
- 340B Manual
- Medicaid FQHC PPS Manual
- Payment Reform Assessment Tool
- A complimentary annual subscription to Community Health Forum – the only national publication dedicated exclusively to issues relevant to health centers and community-based health care.
- A free subscription to the Washington Update.
- HCCNetwork Members receive discounts on all NACHC trainings.
HCCN Membership dues are based on the total number of patients served by the HCCN’s owners, members, and other provider participants, as applicable.
- Level 1 (Less than 70,000 patients): $2,500 per year
- Level 2 (70,001 – 100,000 patients): $3,000 per year
- Level 3 (100,001 or more patients): $5,000 per year
Complete the HCCNetwork Membership Application and start receiving benefits today!
Interested in learning more about HCCNetwork Membership? Email the membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 301/347-0400.