WHAT is the Quality Center?
The National Association of Community Health Center’s (NACHC) Quality Center supports the advancement of health center quality, improved outcomes, and lower costs. The Center’s innovative team brings together NACHC’s clinical and quality initiatives under a unified umbrella. We are improvement specialists who define our success as the ability to transform health center systems in ways that create positive impact.
Quality Center Resources:
- Quality Center
- Value Transformation Framework
- Learning Streams
- Elevate Tool A national learning forum and companion tool to the Value Transformation Framework that helps health centers transform systems to deliver better care at lower cost. Be part of the first cohort of 100 health centers and receive early access to the tool, year-long transformation support and training, and additional benefits. To learn more, download the Elevate flyer and FAQs. You may also view a recorded informational session on MyNACHC by logging in here and opening the recording and supplemental materials here.
- QI Advisory Board A national cross-section of fifteen health center, primary care association, and health center controlled network representatives that guide the Quality Center’s direction and priorities.
- QI Touchpoints A national virtual network of individuals working on the front-lines of health center QI that serves as a vital bi-directional resource to the Quality Center for quality-related issues. PCA, HCCN, or health center staff interested in joining this network can fill out the registration form at this link.
- QI Coach Self-Directed Learning Engine (SDLE) is a professional development tool for QI coaches at the PCA & HCCN level. The SDLE is based on the domains and change areas of the Value Transformation Framework and allows QI coaches to self-assess their strengths and weaknesses as well as directs them to resources to address their skill gaps. Currently, the Quality Center holds bi-annual enrollment periods for the tool. Email email@example.com to find out when the next enrollment period is.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.