The Mobile App for the 2018 Conference for Agricultural Worker Health is here! Download the mobile app and sign in to access the handouts. Instructions on how to download this free app for Android and Apple users are listed below:
- Launch the Google Play Store or App Store
2. Search the name NACHC Mobile
3. Tap the event App icon/listing
4. Tap the Install button
5. Enter Google ID or Apple ID password and click OK
6. Tap the Accept and Download button
7. App begins downloading and displays on your phone
8. Tap the NACHC Mobile app
9. Tap on the icon
10. Tap 2018Conference for Agricultural Worker Health
You must log in to the mobile app in order to view and download presentations. To login:
- Login with your iMis ID and password
- Often your iMis ID is the six-digit password on your name badge.
- If that does not work, go to a browser and type in NACHC.org
- In the upper right corner, click LOGIN
- Tap Lost your Password
- Enter your email address
- You will immediately receive an email with your iMis login and password.
For instructions on how to use the mobile app, click here.