2019 Conference for Agricultural Worker Health Mobile App
The mobile app for the 2019 Conference for Agricultural Worker Health will be available soon. Download the mobile app and sign in to access the handouts. Instructions on how to download this free app for Android and Apple users are listed below:
- Launch the Google Play Store or App Store
2. Search the name NACHC Mobile
3. Tap the event App icon/listing
4. Tap the Install button
5. Enter Google ID or Apple ID password and click OK
6. Tap the Accept and Download button
7. App begins downloading and displays on your phone
8. Tap the NACHC Mobile app
9. Tap on the icon
10. Tap 2019 Conference for Agricultural Worker Health
You must log in to the mobile app in order to view and download presentations. To login:
- Login with your iMis ID and password.
- Often your iMis ID is the six-digit number on your name badge.
- If that does not work, go to a browser and type in NACHC.org
- In the upper right corner, click LOGIN
- Tap Lost your Password
- Enter your email address
- You will immediately receive an email with your iMis login and password.