Registration for the 2018 Financial, Operations Management/IT (FOM/IT) Conference is now OPEN!
The future of NACHC Conferences is here! NACHC will live stream the 2018 Financial, Operations Management / Information Technology (FOM/IT) Conference. Access the same great content from the comfort and convenience of your home, office, or anywhere you have access to a computer/laptop/tablet and sufficient internet access. Join us live from Las Vegas, NV on October 16-17, 2018.
Register to attend either IN-PERSON or VIRTUALLY below.
Live Streaming: Please note that live full video streaming will be offered for all General Sessions. The education sessions will be live streamed as an audiocast, which means you’ll hear the presentation’s audio supplemented with the session’s PowerPoint slides as a visual. Using the virtual conference player, you will be able to pose questions to the presenters and even chat with other virtual attendees. Detailed instructions on how to stream the event will be sent out a couple of weeks leading up to the event while a quick FAQ guide regarding the 2018 FOM/IT can be found here. Note: User Groups will not be live streamed.
Questions Regarding Registration?
NACHC REGISTRATION POLICIES
- ONLY registered individuals may attend conference events. You must wear your badge to gain access to all events.
- NO REGISTRATION WILL BE PROCESSED WITHOUT PAYMENT.
- Acceptable forms of payment include: organizational checks, all major credit cards, travelers checks, and government purchase orders (provided an original vendor copy is presented with an authorized signature).
- Registrations received after the early-bird registration deadline, will be invoiced for the full conference registration amount.
- Registrations received after October 2nd will be handled as “on-site registrants.” Please bring your completed registration form and payment (credit card/organizational check) to the NACHC On-Site Registration Desk.
- Personal checks will NOT be accepted for on-site registration.