New to your role as Clinical Director of your health center? Training for New Clinical Directors is a foundational and essential building block in your career development as a health center Clinical Director. This training provides the core knowledge and competencies that all health center Clinical Directors need to function as effective managers, leaders, and advocates for their health centers and communities. In addition to providing contextual knowledge regarding the history, terminology, political evolution, and regulatory expectations of the health center movement, course content also focuses on developing competencies in evolving healthcare issues.
The comprehensive course package includes online self-assessment for clinical leadership development core competencies, self-paced eLearning, didactic learning, small group case study discussions, networking opportunities, and follow-up resources. These components are inter-connected and come together to provide you with a high-quality training. As such, your active participation in the entire training is required.
By the end of this day and a half training, the participants will have a better understanding of:
- Their role as the Clinical Director
- How they can achieve high performance in their role as Clinical Director
- How they can address and support common clinical and administrative issues in their organization
- The structure of their organization
- How they can address their organization’s future challenges
- How they can successfully facilitate and affect change in their organization
Past Presenters Include:
KEITH HORWOOD, MD
Community Health Centers, Inc.
Salt Lake City, UT
KUMBLE RAJESH, MD, FAAP
Chief Medical Officer
Lowell Community Health Center