Financial Operations Management I
February 20 @ 7:30 am - February 22 @ 12:00 pm
This seminar is designed to provide CEOs, CFOs, COOs, Controllers, Finance managers and accountants with an orientation to financial management, accounting principles, and terminology unique to health centers as well as an in-depth focus on managing the 330 grant, including the elements of the scope of services, budgeting, and reporting.
- Understand how to implement effective systems in the finance department for timely and accurate reporting of information.
- Explain the five elements of the 330 scope of service and how they influence health center finance and operations.
- Distinguish between approaches to developing an operational budget.
- Describe the key drivers of profitability in a health center.
- Identify the critical elements to accurately complete the Federal Financial FFR SF 425 and the Medicare Cost Report.