Practical Art of Health Center Operations
February 6, 2019 @ 7:30 am - February 8, 2019 @ 12:00 pm
The Practical Art of Health Center Operations is a two-and-a-half-day training to deliver proven strategies, techniques, and best practices to maximize health center operations. The sessions demonstrate how health centers can improve the patient experience by ensuring appropriate staff, processes, and procedures are efficient and patient-centered.
The agenda is designed by, and for, Chief Executive Offices, Chief Operating Officers, Practice/Clinic Managers, Data and Informatics, and other clinic and non-clinical managers and supervisors. Participants will find best practice solutions for re-engineering processes and implementing staff recruitment, engagement, and the retention techniques to create a patient centered culture. Participants will receive relevant examples of performance measures for effective decision-making, an overview of the budgeting process, and discuss the impact of daily operations on profitability and cash flow.
- Implement best practices to improve workflow processes to deliver a better patient experience.
- Develop employee-driven initiatives to ensure joy at work to decrease burnout and improve performance.
- Apply employee and patient recruitment, engagement, and retention processes.
- Identify appropriate staff and process to gather, report, and evaluate data to create an environment of accountability and transparency.
- Recognize diverse leadership styles and understand the impact of organizational change and how to apply proven strategies to overcome resistance to change. Relate the role of operations in the budgeting process and the impact of daily operational decision-making on cash flow.
Gary Campbell, Founder & Owner, Impact2Lead, Lynchburg, VA
Curt Degenfelder, CEO/President, Curt Degenfelder Consulting, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Melissa Stratman, Owner & CEO, Coleman Associates, Boulder, CO