The Practical Art of Health Center Operations is a training to deliver proven strategies, techniques, and best practices to enhance health center operations. The sessions demonstrate how health centers can
The Practical Art of Health Center Operations is a training to deliver proven strategies, techniques, and best practices to enhance health center operations. The sessions demonstrate how health centers can improve the patient experience by ensuring appropriate staff, processes, and procedures are efficient and patient-centered.
The agenda is designed by, and for, Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operating Officers, Practice/Clinic Managers, Data and Informatics Analysts, and other clinic and non-clinical managers and supervisors. Participants will find best practice solutions for re-engineering processes and implementing staff recruitment, engagement, and retention techniques to create a high performing organization. Participants will receive relevant examples of performance measures for effective decision-making, an overview of the budgeting process, and discuss the impact of daily operations on profitability and cash flow.
New Session Alert! Front Desk and Site Managers will learn proven techniques to improve front desk operations. The session will demonstrate how to create an effective team-based environment
through adequate engagement and training of the clinical and non-clinical staff.
By the end of this two-and-a-half-day training, the participants will be able to:
- Implement best practices to improve overall workflow.
- Launch initiatives to promote joy at work and reduce burnout.
- Adopt cutting-edge employee engagement, recruitment, and retention practices to decrease turnover and improve staff satisfaction.
- Generate reports to evaluate and improve performance measures.
- Relate the role of operations in the budgeting process and the impact of daily operational decision-making on cash flow.
- Create procedures to improve the role and impact of the front desk.
11 (Tuesday) 8:15 am - 13 (Thursday) 12:00 pm CT