Your Expertise is Needed!
Is your EHR helping your health center improve patient care? Do you find yourself showing colleagues best practices in the system? If so, we want to hear from you!
If you a user of NextGen, Athena, Greenway Health Intergy or SuccessEHS, Virence Health or eClinical Works we invite you to present during a User Group meeting. Contact April Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. This is an opportunity to be a peer leader for a team of health centers, PCAs and HCCNs on the same platform.
NACHC supports several user groups for health centers that utilize various Electronic Health Record (EHR) platforms. These user groups provide a vehicle for health centers to meet and discuss common issues, share experiences and gain valuable insight on accomplishments and best practices.
- Connect with other health centers who use the same EHR platform as you.
- Discuss the issues and enhancements most important to health centers.
- Groups are led by health centers, HCCNs and PCA staff on a voluntary basis.
- Online forums to exchange ideas, lessons learned and best practices.
- Groups meet both virtually and in-person.
- NACHC provides support via WebEx, conference calls, and meeting space at our major conferences.
Cost to Join
How to Join
To join a specific user group or find out more information, please select a vendor below.
For additional information about user groups, please contact:
April Lewis, Director, Health Center Operations and HR Training