The challenges health centers and their patients face every day tell stories of trial, success and failure, and compassion. Sharing your story and perspective on health care to the media and public is an opportunity to educate new audiences, build public support and form partnerships with stakeholders. Here are some tools to help you get started.
- NEW: MEDIA TOOLKIT FOR THE NACHC WORKFORCE REPORT: SAMPLE OP-ED,SAMPLE PRESS RELEASE & SAMPLE LETTER TO THE EDITOR
- SAMPLE PRESS RELEASE FOR THE CHAMPION AWARD
- Crisis Communications and Risk Management: An issue bulletin and guide for health centers to identify and reduce vulnerabilities, build a positive image, and face a media crisis if that should happen.
- Media Toolkit: News coverage is critical for building public awareness of what health centers are and what they do. Here are specific tools to get the word out.
- Message Points on Expansion: Spread the message about the benefits of opening a new health center in your local community. Sample New Access Point press release.
- Social Media: Resources for health centers and PCAs interested in creating new social media initiatives, and guidance for those who already have social media initiatives in place.