THE BENEFITS OF BELONGING
Formed by and for community-based health center programs, NACHC is the leading national advocacy organization for Community Health Centers and the more than 24 million patients they serve. NACHC programs and services are designed to assist health centers, their staff and boards, as well as others that support the health center mission, to successfully navigate today’s complex and constantly changing health care environment. As a member of NACHC, your voice is added to the thousands of others in the Health Center Movement who support access to quality and affordable health care for all in need.
Join NACHC to:
- Be among the first to know the latest trends, major legislative and regulatory developments, new resource opportunities, relevant research and other important news that impact health centers and their patients.
- Lend your voice as an advocate before Congress and with federal administrative and regulatory bodies on all major issues that affect health centers and the delivery of health care to the medically underserved and uninsured.
- Gain access to the most comprehensive source of education, training and technical assistance relevant to health center operations, governance, clinical practice and finance.
- Gain access to leadership and professional development opportunities.
- Receive discounts on services, products and programs designed to save costs for health centers and enhance health services delivery and effectiveness.
- Make your voice count on issues affecting health centers via participation on committees, task forces and workgroups.
- Enjoy peer/industry recognition through national awards programs.