Health Center Code for Apexus Advanced 340B Operations Certificate Program – NACHC2017
340B Webinar Series
- Slides from Jan. 20 , 2016 webinar on 340B Basics
- Slides from Jan. 27, 2016 webinar on 340B and contract pharmacies
- Slides from Jan. 3, 2016 webinar on Hot Topics: Draft Mega-Guidance, Medicaid, & Intro to Compliance
- Slides from Jan. 10 webinar on 340B compliance
Ceiling Prices and Manufacturer Civil Monetary Penalties
- 2017 Interim Final Rule Delaying Effective Date
- 2016 NPRM
Medicaid Covered Outpatient Drug Final Rule (2016)
- 340B Drug Pricing Program Omnibus Guidance, August 2015 (60-day public comment period)
- NACHC Comments on 340B Mega Guidance, October 2015
Ceiling Price and Civil Monetary Penalties (2010 & 2015)
- HRSA 340B Drug Pricing Program Website– For more information on eligibility, registration, requirements, program integrity
- 340B Program Database– For information on managing your 340B program. You can search for other 340B covered entities, contract pharmacies, and manufacturers. You can also register and find reports and files.
- 340B Drug Pricing Program Recertification Website
- 340B Program Integrity and Audits
- 340B Prime Vendor Program Managed by Apexus– HRSA- designated organization that helps 340B entities (including health centers) access and establish 340B. They provide education session, trainings, and technical assistance to 340B stakeholders.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.