NACHC works with Primary Care Associations and health centers to inform policy decisions at the state and local levels by:
- Analyzing and disseminating information about state policy issues affecting health centers and their more than 25 million patients
- Providing technical policy assistance
- Facilitating a policy learning network for Primary Care Associations
Follow NACHC’s blog for an inside view of the latest state policy developments.
- Toolkit: The FQHC Alternative Payment Methodology Toolkit: Fundamentals of Developing a Capitated FQHC APM
- Fact sheet: Emergency Department Care Coordination: Health Center Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Webinar: Making Strides in Payment and Delivery Reform
- Webinar: FQHC Oral Health Policy and Issue Updates
- Webinar: Emergency Department Care Coordination
- Webinar: Diabetes Prevention: New Pathways for Prevention
- Brief: Emergency Department Care Coordination: Targeted Strategies to Improve Health Outcomes and Decrease Costs
Have questions about about a state issue or policy? Contact NACHC’s State Affairs Team at email@example.com.