NACHC works with Primary Care Associations and health centers to inform policy decisions at the state and local levels by:
- Analyzing and disseminating information about state policy issues affecting health centers and their more than 27 million patients
- Providing technical policy assistance
- Facilitating a policy learning network for Primary Care Associations
Follow NACHC’s blog for an inside view of the latest state policy developments.
When you hear about a Medicaid or Marketplace waiver pending in your state, please share details with us here.
Explore our latest resources:
- New! The FQHC Alternative Payment Methodology Toolkit: Fundamentals of Developing a Capitated FQHC APM
- New Factsheet! Emergency Department Care Coordination: Health Center Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- New Webinar! Making Strides in Payment and Delivery Reform
- New Webinar! FQHC Oral Health Policy and Issue Updates
- New Webinar! Emergency Department Care Coordination
- New Webinar! Diabetes Prevention: New Pathways for Prevention
- New Brief! Emergency Department Care Coordination: Targeted Strategies to Improve Health Outcomes and Decrease Costs
Have questions about a state issue or policy? Contact NACHC’s State Affairs Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.