NACHC works with Primary Care Associations and health centers to inform policy decisions at the state and local levels by:
- Analyzing and disseminating information about state policy issues affecting health centers and their more than 27 million patients
- Providing technical policy assistance
- Facilitating a policy learning network for Primary Care Associations
Follow NACHC’s blog for an inside view of the latest state policy developments.
When you hear about a Medicaid or Marketplace waiver pending in your state, please share details with us here.
Explore our latest resources:
- New Factsheet! Telehealth and Health Centers
- NACHC Summary of CMS Policy Guidance SMD: 18-002 (Waivers Regarding Work Requirements and Community Engagement)
- The FQHC Alternative Payment Methodology Toolkit: Fundamentals of Developing a Capitated FQHC APM
Have questions about a state issue or policy? Contact NACHC’s State Affairs Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.