As the national voice for health centers, NACHC promotes the mission and accomplishments of health centers and works to secure ongoing support and resources to protect and strengthen health center services and expand access to them for people and communities in need. NACHC’s researchers produce analysis of data about health centers, the patients they serve and related issues.
View NACHC’s Research Collaboration Policy.
- Federal Health Center Funding 101: Infographic Sep 20, 2023 Data and Maps
- America’s Health Centers: By the Numbers Aug 07, 2023 Infographic
- Behavioral Health and Community Health Centers Apr 07, 2023 Infographic
- Community Health Center Chartbook 2023 Jul 25, 2023 Data and Maps
- Economic Impact of Community Health Centers in the United States Mar 02, 2023 Report
- Community Health Centers Brace for the Impact of Medicaid Redeterminations Mar 29, 2023 Report
- Health Center Service Expansion Issue Brief Feb 08, 2023 Issue Brief
- Infographic: Health Centers Mark One Year of Ensuring Equity in Vaccinations Feb 02, 2022 Infographic