Less than 40% of adult patients under age 65 at health centers are vaccinated for preventable illnesses like the flu. NACHC is working side by side with health centers to improve the delivery of adult vaccine services at health centers, with the goal of reducing disparities among underserved adult populations. By exploring and updating the implementation of the Standards for Adult Immunization Practice, NACHC and health centers are identifying best practices around people, processes, technology and policy that can facilitate increased vaccine access, equity and uptake.
- Test to Treat for COVID-19 Nov 03, 2023 PDFs/Documents
- 10 Tips To Start a Vaccine Ambassador Initiative Nov 01, 2023 Guide
- Vaccine Ambassadors Mar 01, 2023 Infographic
- Vaccine Micro-Planning Tip Sheet Oct 02, 2020 Fact Sheet
- Strategies to Address Policy Barriers to Adult Immunizations in Federally Qualified Health Centers Nov 01, 2019 PDFs/Documents
Nov 03, 2023 Test to Treat for COVID-19