Environmental health and climate change are important social drivers of health. Our environment encompasses where we live, work, learn, and play. Environmental issues like pollution, wildfires, extreme heat, flooding, and storms can cause adverse health outcomes that impact some communities more than others, an important issue of health equity. Community Health Centers are uniquely poised and have various opportunities to address environmental and climate health in their local areas.
NACHC is working to equip health centers to protect their patients and communities. Learn more about our Environmental Health work.
- Patient-Centered Climate Resilience Toolkit Oct 27, 2023 Toolkit PDF
- ClimateRX Badge Apr 01, 2023 PDFs/Documents
- Mental Health and Our Changing Climate Report Nov 01, 2021 Report
- Climate Action Sheets: What to Know & What to Do Jun 01, 2021 PDFs/Documents
- Let's Talk Health & Climate: Communication Guidance for Health Professionals Mar 01, 2017 PDFs/Documents
Nov 27, 2023 State-Level Laws to Protect CHCs’ 340B Savings