Health centers play a vital role in addressing the HIV epidemic by providing comprehensive, patient-centered care to individuals and communities affected by HIV. NACHC is committed to advancing HIV prevention with Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP), clinical practice guidance for integrated primary care and HIV treatments that are injectable and long lasting.
- PrEP in Health Centers Oct 06, 2023 Video
- Podcast: Black Cis-Gender and Trans Women, HIV Treatment, and PrEP Apr 17, 2023 Video
- Telehealth: Using Human Centered Design to Reach Underserved Communities Feb 14, 2023 Guide
- NACHC HIV/PrEP Resource Collection: 2022 Nov 15, 2022 PDFs/Documents
- PrEP Guidelines May 19, 2022 Webinar
Nov 03, 2023 Test to Treat for COVID-19