Introducing a New Leadership Service Line…
Executive Coaching Services for Health Center Leadership
The demands on C-Suite health center executives to provide savvy and effective leadership are intense. Not only is leadership needed within the organization and its teams, but it is also essential for building new community and regional partnerships—partnerships that help to navigate new methods to meet patient population needs. Considering the potential roles health centers may play in statewide and national political and policy spheres, it follows that health center CEOs would benefit from seasoned, contextualized coaching to support them in accelerating the learning curve.
To ensure health centers build and maintain strategic leadership, NACHC has partnered with Integrated Work (IWS) to offer Executive Coaching Services for Health Center Leadership. This new service offers health centers one-on-one or group coaching programs with customized conversations to address the unique leadership needs of health centers. These executive coaching services are designed to provide health center leaders the support to strategically position themselves for emerging opportunities and to achieve the operational effectiveness to help improve public health outcomes.
Coaching sessions provide a focused time to think strategically with a skilled, objective partner. During sessions, a variety of topics can be explored; however, the focus is primarily on improving individual effectiveness in ways that link to the larger strategic goals of an organization. Coaches can work with individuals on their strategies to become more powerful leaders for positive change and help to increase the effectiveness of their interactions with others. Through coaching, employees learn to improve resilience in the face of adversity, build greater capacity for innovative problem solving, and increase the ability to collaborate effectively with others inside and outside the organization to achieve breakthrough results.
Individual Coaching Service Outcomes
The value of one-on-one coaching for health centers leaders in today’s ever-evolving environment includes building the know-how to be able to:
· Improve performance and effectiveness for employees, managers and senior leaders
· Increase employee engagement resulting in improved morale
· Retain and develop key staff
· Offer culturally sensitive and respectful support for professional development
· Develop an agile workforce, capable of managing change.
Group coaching equips teams to move forward on their most important goals. Our Executive Coaching Services offer a customized approach to group coaching that is designed to assist in the development of core leadership skills for newer teams or to support existing teams that may need support in collaboration and action management. Group coaching sessions offer teams the support of an experienced facilitator during team meetings to:
1. Assist in clarifying the decisions to be made and how to frame them most successfully.
2. Provide targeted professional development relevant to the current needs of the team.
3. Ensure meetings conclude with all parties aligned with action steps, assignments, and target dates.
Prior to the initial group coaching session, informal input conversations are held with up to six (6) team members so the coach can gain insight on the current team structure and challenges; understand the teams’ greatest needs; and, build rapport and relationships with team members.
Group Coaching Service Outcomes
The value of group coaching for health centers leaders in today’s ever-evolving environment includes having the know-how to be able to:
Health Center leaders can select from the following coaching packages:
Individual Health Center Executive Coaching
– Six (6), one-hour coaching sessions
– Scheduled every 3-4 weeks, depending on participant availability
– Resources and materials provided as needed to support the participant in achieving the coaching objectives
Group Coaching for C-Suite Teams
– For intact leadership teams with up to eight (8) members
– 30-minute, confidential input calls conducted with each team member to discuss their desired outcomes for coaching
– Nine (9), one-hour coaching sessions
– Scheduled every 3-4 weeks, depending on the availability of team members
– Resources and materials provided as needed to support the team in achieving their coaching objectives.
Individual Health Center Executive
NACHC Member Fee: $2,000/individual | Non-Member Fee: $2,620/individual
Group Coaching for C-Suite
NACHC Member Fee: $15,552/team | Non-Member Fee: $19,440/team
For more information about the Executive Coaching Services, contact Cindy Thomas | email@example.com | 301-347-0400.