Office Hours are monthly opportunities to learn and ask questions about operational issues related to pharmacy and 340B. They are held the third Thursday of each month (except in March and August) at 2 p.m. ET. Offices Hours are supported under the BPHC Cooperative Agreement and are free. No registration is required, just join via WebEx at the appropriate time. You are encouraged to submit questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting in July 2020, Pharmacy Office Hours will be at a new web link each month.
- July 2020 Focus Topic: 340B Development and Review of Patient Affordability – Slides
- June 2020 Focus Topic: Rx Affordability for Patients over 200% FPL – Slides | Recording
- May 2020 Focus Topic: Relationship between Affordability Expectations and BPHC SFSD Requirements for Pharamceuticals – Slides | Recording
- April 2020 Focus Topic: Staff Education – Slides
- February 2020 Highlights from 340B Coalition Conference – Slides | FQHC-only session at 340B Conference | Alignment for Integration from 340B Conference | Models of Integration from 340B Conference | Rx Reimbursement from 340B Conference
- January 2020 Focus Topic: Direct Relief – Slides | Section of NACHC 340B Manual on Annual Recertification
- December 2019 Focus Topic: Example of Sliding Fees in a Contract Pharmacy – Slides | Updated Section of NACHC 340B Manual on Charges
- November 2019 Focus Topic: USP 800 Compliance – Slides
- October 2019 Focus Topic: Reviewing Insurance Contracts – Slides
- September 2019 Focus Topic: Value and Strategies for Tracking Clinic-Administered Drugs – Slides | Draft for Comment- Outline of One-Day Regional Training on 340B Compliance and Operations | Case Study- Adopting a bar code scanning system for CADs | Webinar Recording
- July 2019 Focus Topic: Medicaid and 340B Intersection – Slides | Excerpt from NACHC Manual on Medicaid and 340B
- June 2019 Focus Topic: Recent Trends in Audit Findings – Slides
- May 2019 Focus Topic: Clinical Pharmacy 101– Slides
- April 2019 Focus Topic: Clinic-Administered Drugs – Slides | Manual Excerpt on Rx Changes and SFS
- February 2019 Focus Topic: DIR Fees – Webinar Recording | Slides | White Paper Explaining DIR Fees | NCPA FAQs re. DIR Fees
- January 2019 Focus Topic: Lessons from a HRSA 340B Audit – Webinar Recording | Slides | NACHC Manual Section on 340B Recertification | AR Law Regulating PBMs
- December 2018 Focus Topic: Prescriptions Written by Specialists – Webinar Recording | Slides | NACHC Manual Section on Prescriptions Written by Specialists | Rack Card on Whether to Go to ER or Doctor’s Office
- November 2018 Focus Topic: Pharmacy Dashboards – Slides | Rx Operations Trend Report – JL | 340B Trend Report – JL | Sample Rx Dashboard #2 – DM | Sample Rx Dashboard #3 – SV | Sample Capture Rate Excel Doc – SV
- October 2018 Focus Topic: How Apexus Can Support Your Pharmacy Operations – Slides
- September 2018 Focus Topic: Medicaid – Webinar Recording | Slides | Manual Chapter on Medicaid
- July 2018 Focus Topic: Is an In-House Pharmacy Right for My Health Center? – Webinar Recording | Slides | New HRSA Guidance for Contract Pharmacies | Contact Person for $50 IUD (Liletta)
- June 2018 Focus Topic: Choosing Your 340B Partners Wisely – Slides
- May 2018 Focus Topic: Contract Pharmacy – Webinar Recording | Slides | Manual Chapter on Contract Pharmacy
- April 2018 Focus Topic: Which Prescriptions are Eligible – Webinar Recording | Slides | Manual Chapter on Which Prescriptions are Eligible
- February 2018 Focus Topic: Self-Audits – Establishing Material Breach Threshold Tool | Documenting Savings Tool | Office Hours Information | Self Audit Tools | Self Audit Chapter of 340B Manual
For more information, contact email@example.com.
The projects listed are supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $6,375,000 with individually noted percentage financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government.
For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.