Things look a little different around here, don’t they? Over the past year, we conducted research about our website users (like you) and other key audiences and embarked on a top-to-bottom redesign. We hope you find the website more intuitive to navigate, faster to load, easier to find the content that matters to you, and a worthy showcase for the critical work of Community Health Centers.
That said, we anticipate that you may need some help finding what you’re looking for. Here’s a rundown of the features of the new site and links to our most visited pages. If you’re having trouble finding anything, do not hesitate to ask for help! Email us at Communications@nachc.org
New website features
Resources & Research Library
Find hundreds of NACHC resources in the new Resources & Research section of the website. Search by topic, content type (fact sheet, video, etc.), or simply by typing key words into the search box at the top of the All Topics page.
Training & Events section
- Events calendar to view events chronologically or by type – conference, workshop, or webinar
- Training page where you can see events & e-learning modules by topic
Community Health Center Data & Research
- All of our useful reports and infographics about health centers in one place (they can also be found in the Resources & Research Library)
- State and congressional district maps
Ways to Get Involved in the Health Center Movement
- Become a NACHC member!
- Join our Health Center Advocacy Network
- Stay up to date by subscribing to one of our many newsletters!
- Every day, our policy team is tracking issues affecting health centers. Find out what our current priorities.
- We regularly publish stories of Community Health Centers making a difference in the lives of their patients and neighborhoods. Visit blog.