NACHC’s Clinical Informatics programs empower health center staff to improve patient care by using Electronic Health Records (EHR), HIT tools, and data more effectively. Our efforts aim to educate care teams in informatics principles and techniques and enable providers to manage populations and close care gaps.
What We Do
- Build and support data infrastructure (the systems needed to collect, use, and share data)
- Drive data-informed care by offering training in data and technology.
- Integrate data systems by standardizing definitions for data and reporting (creating harmony).
- Advocate for industry-wide solutions through local, state, and federal partnerships
- Use human-centered design, so patient and care team opinions matter
- Engage and reduce stress for staff by building technical/data capacity for better workflow and impact.
- Aggregate and standardize data to share results, findings, and provide feedback