The safety of attendees, exhibitors, speakers, staff, and vendors at NACHC events is a top priority. We’ll continue to closely monitor all health guidelines related to COVID-19, and we reserve the right to modify our well-being protocols, as needed. If you are not vaccinated, are unwilling to provide proof of vaccination, are uncomfortable travelling, or are unable to abide by all of our well-being protocols below, we invite you to join us for the virtual conference experience. If you are already registered to attend the event in-person and wish to change to our virtual option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a transfer.
Current Protocols Listed Below:
- Vaccine Mandate: All in-person attendees, exhibitors, speakers, staff, and vendors are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to gain entry to conference events. Proof of vaccination status will be collected by a third-party app. More information will be provided to registered in-person attendees approximately two-weeks before the conference. This vaccine verification protocol must be completed before receiving a conference badge. A person is considered fully vaccinated:
• Two weeks after their 2nd dose in a 2-dose series of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines
• Two weeks after the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Mask Wearing Policy: In conjunction with guidance from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), masks are required at all times, with the exception of eating and drinking or actively presenting on stage.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations: We will provide ample hand sanitization stations throughout the event spaces.
- Socially Distanced Seating Options: Within the design of our meeting and event spaces, we will offer various distanced seating sections to accommodate various levels of comfort. Some in-person events may be limited due to venue space capacities. All onsite attendees will also have access to the virtual conference. Want to take a break from the larger group? You can watch on your laptop from your hotel room or elsewhere on the property.
- COVID-19 Symptoms or Exposure: Please do not attend the conference if you are experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms or if you have recently been exposed to a person with a positive and confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
|When you check in, you will have an opportunity to self-select a ribbon for your badge to indicate your networking comfort level:
Red = No contact, 6 feet apart and social distancing
Yellow = Elbows only, no handshakes, still being cautious
Green = High 5’s and handshakes, frequent hand washing/sanitizing
Well-Being Protocols Questions? Email email@example.com or call 301-347-0400.