Don’t miss the 340B Grantees Fall Conference, hosted at the Marriott Saint Louis Grand in Saint Louis, MO, October 2-4, 2023.
Who Should Attend?
RWC-340B and NACHC invite all Federal Grantees and partners, representing a diverse range of organizations such as Ryan White Clinics, Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs), specialty clinics including Tribal, Black Lung, Family Planning, Hemophilia, and beyond. We strongly believe that the conference curriculum holds immense value for every grantee and staff member, regardless of their role or background.
What to Expect
- The Fall conference will feature an impressive lineup of presenters, panel discussions, and workshops, all focused on the unique needs and challenges faced by 340B Grantees.
- Panels and roundtables will cover compliance with the latest 340B program regulations, strategies for maximizing the benefits of the 340B program, ways to use data to improve patient outcomes and satisfaction, and 340B advocacy.
- In addition to the educational sessions, there will be ample opportunity to network with other 340B grantees and learn about the latest products, services, and solutions to help 340B grantees optimize their operations from leading vendors.
- All registrations include access to 340B 101, meals/reception (lunch and Welcome Reception on Monday, Breakfast, Lunch, and refreshments on Tuesday, and Breakfast plus refreshments on Wednesday), all sessions (some sessions reserved for Covered Entities Only), and access to Continuing Education Certificates. No additional fees!
- Don’t miss the Discounted Room Block: All attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors have access to a generously discounted room block rate of $199/night, with flexible arrival and departure dates. Arrive early or stay late to explore the city. Limited availability.
On or Before August 18 (Early Bird):
- RWC-340B and NACHC Members: $349
- Non-Members Covered Entities, Nonprofit Healthcare Providers, and Government: $499
- General Registration (Everyone Else): $699
August 19 – September 26:
- RWC-340B and NACHC Members: $449
- Non-Members Covered Entities, Nonprofit Healthcare Providers, and Government: $599
- General Registration (Everyone Else): $799
September 27 – October 3:
- RWC-340B and NACHC Members: $499
- Non-Members Covered Entities, Nonprofit Healthcare Providers, and Government: $649
- General Registration (Everyone Else): $849
No Onsite Registrations
- We’re excited to introduce a conference app, featuring a virtual agenda, messaging, maps, exhibitor functions, and more!
Continuing Education Credits
- We’re working to add CE credits for Pharmacists, Physicians, PAs, and Nurses, starting this Fall. Stay tuned for more information.