This two day face-to-face training at the start of the CEO Institute is designed for participants to form the learning community, be oriented to the ways the cohort will learn
This two day face-to-face training at the start of the CEO Institute is designed for participants to form the learning community, be oriented to the ways the cohort will learn together, and build connections with peers. It is one of the required elements as highlighted in the program brochure.
The NACHC New CEO Leadership Institute (CEOI) is designed for new health center CEOs to ensure that you have the training, resources, and support you need to successfully lead your health center in today’s ever changing healthcare environment. This curriculum is designed with the “new” CEO in mind (6 months – 3 years or less experience), but may also serve as a good refresher for more experienced CEOs and is open for all to apply.
CEOI is an eight month program designed to provide interactive and action-oriented learning experiences through a community of practice that meet the training needs of new CEOs.
- The participant will identify and apply effective leadership skills and competencies such as: demonstrating effective communication skills, building beneficial interpersonal relationships, distinguishing ways to adjust one’s leadership style based on the situation, and displaying the critical thinking skills and abilities to lead others toward common goals.
- The participant will examine the fiduciary role of the CEO and demonstrate knowledge of key health center financial measures.
- The participant will identify and utilize key strategies to ensure a productive CEO/board working relationship.
- The participant will demonstrate the ability to make strategic decisions using appropriate data.
- The participant will identify and implement key strategies to achieve high performance at the health center.
Michael Randel, Certified Professional Facilitator, Randel Consulting Associates
Paul Cooper, Certified Professional Facilitator, Randel Consulting Associates
Cindy Thomas, Director, Leadership Training and Cooperative Agreement Management, NACHC
Gerrard Jolly, Director, Career Advancement Strategies, NACHC
21 (Wednesday) 7:30 am - 22 (Thursday) 5:00 pm CST