The NACHC CEO/CFO Combined Leadership Institute (CEFOI) is planned to ensure that health center and PCA CEOs and CFOs are introduced to or refreshed on the core leadership competencies and
The NACHC CEO/CFO Combined Leadership Institute (CEFOI) is planned to ensure that health center and PCA CEOs and CFOs are introduced to or refreshed on the core leadership competencies and related training, resources, and support needed to successfully steer health centers in today’s ever changing healthcare environment.
This curriculum is designed with the early career CEO and CFO in mind (6 months – 3 years or less experience) or for those new to these leadership roles in health centers and may also serve as a helpful refresher for more experienced CEOs and CFOs.
The CEFOI is a six month program designed to provide interactive and action-oriented learning experiences through a community of practice that facilitates networking among fellow health center leaders. Health Center CEO/CFO teams are encouraged (but not required) to apply.
- Apply effective leadership skills and competencies to respective role(s) in the health center and community.
- Examine the fiduciary roles of the CEO and CFO and demonstrate knowledge of key health center financial measures.
- Identify and utilize key strategies to ensure productive working relationships with internal and external partners.
- Demonstrate the ability to make strategic decisions using appropriate data.
- Understand key metrics to achieve high performance at the health center.
David Goodman, President, SoftAssist, Inc.
Gerrard Jolly, Director, Career Advancement Strategies, NACHC
Cindy Thomas, Director, Leadership Training, NACHC
Gervean Williams, Director, Financial Training and Technical Assistance, NACHC