25may2:00 pm3:30 pmWebinar: Considerations for Sustaining a Culture of Cybersecurity: Part II: Cultivating a Cybersecurity Culture2:00 pm - 3:30 pm Event TagsHealth Center Operations & Human Resources,Webinars
With the rise in cyberattacks of government agencies and large-scale companies, organizations large and small are questioning if they are doing all they should to protect their data. This 2-part webinar
With the rise in cyberattacks of government agencies and large-scale companies, organizations large and small are questioning if they are doing all they should to protect their data.
This 2-part webinar series features a health center and Health Center-Controlled Network (HCCN) perspective on how cybersecurity threats impact the bottom line. Speakers will highlight the importance of understanding the basic elements of cybersecurity and effectively budgeting to accurately reflect the costs of protecting their patients PHI. In addition, this series will also provide a deeper understanding of cybersecurity issues particularly as it relates to budget, and for IT Leadership, and other clinical and non-clinical managers to help foster an awareness of IT security for both Executive Leadership and regular staff.
Part II: Cultivating a Cybersecurity Culture
Participants in the webinar will:
• Learn how to quantify IT security risks in their organization
• Do practical exercises to know what to do WHEN not IF a data breach happens to them
• Learn how to cultivate a culture of Security Awareness in their organization
• Michael Sanguily, Director of CISO Services, Health Choice Network
• Arnel Mendoza, Director of Information Systems, QueensCare
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Wednesday) 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm