M3 Executive Search is proud to represent our client, a leader in community-based health care, providing medical and wellness services to underserved communities in their search for a Chief Operating Officer.
The COO will provide, leadership and vision to lead the organization through growth driven by superior operational controls and commitment to quality care in a leading FQHC.
- Master’s Degree in Health Administration or Business Administration or closely related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- At least 5+ years of staff supervision in outpatient setting required, FQHC preferred
- At least 7+ years of progressive leadership required, FQHC preferred
- Demonstrated experience in budget planning and analysis along with previous experience overseeing data analytics, facilities, compliance and associated organizational programming required
- Unwavering passion to change for the better with the patient at the heart of every decision
- Part of a team handling each day with grace and fortitude ensuring patients’ access to the care they need and depend on. All inquiries will be confidential