The Revenue Cycle Manager manages and directly participates in the revenue cycle operations and billing to maintain a properly functioning and efficient revenue cycle process.
- Maximize revenues and cash flow to the organization while keeping the patient in mind
- Plans, organizes, optimizes and directs overall operations of patient related billing functions
- Ensures billing processes are compliant to federal and state regulations
- Manages work schedules, monitors performance, resolves technical and project issues and educates billing staff
- Supports strategic decisions and budgeting regarding patient revenue related items