The Chief Strategy and Development Officer (CSDO) reports to the President/CEO and serves as a key member of the Executive Leadership Team. The CSDO is a significant leadership position responsible for managing the organization’s overall strategic planning process and managing the external affairs for the organization.
- They will serve as a strategic advisor to management at all levels, and lead a team responsible for grants and programs, fundraising and development, communications and marketing, policy and advocacy, and strategic partnerships.
- The CSDO will collaborate with other executive team members to support a high-quality health care delivery system with a particular focus on team-based care by improving the patient experience of care, our organizational culture, ensuring the financial sustainability of the organization as an important high value part of the health system, and improving the work life of Unity’s staff.
- This highly experienced leader will develop and empower high-performing teams.
- They will be a strategic thinker with strong problem-solving skills and deeply passionate about health outcomes and community change and will bring a broad skillset and experience to support Unity’s continued growth and functioning.
- Further, the candidate will possess excellent operational and financial acumen and bring a track record of success in developing and implementing innovative health care solutions.