NACHC’s 2022 Outreach and Enrollment (O&E) Assister Learning Collaborative:
Designing Your Workflow and Collecting Data
April 20 – June 22, 2022
Application submission period: March 16 – April 6, 2022
Click Here to Register
In late April 2022, NACHC is hosting a Learning Collaborative for Health Center Outreach and Enrollment staff. This includes enrollment assisters, in-person assisters (IPAs), Certified Application Counselors (CACs), Marketplace Navigators, Community Health Workers (CHWs), and more.
The focus of this learning collaborative will be on:
- Designing and Refining Your Outreach and Enrollment (O&E) Workflow for In-Person and Virtual Encounters
- Identifying Barriers and Solutions to O&E Data Collection
Who is Eligible to Participate
NACHC will select Health Center outreach and enrollment staff from across the country. Eligible applicants include:
- Enrollment assisters (i.e. CAC, Marketplace Navigator, etc.)
- Conduct O&E activities at a 330-Funded Health Center or FQHC Look-Alike
- Commit to attending all four workshops
Click Here to Sign-Up
NACHC is looking for diverse representation of different assister types from Medicaid and non-Medicaid expanded states, Federally-Facilitated Marketplace and State-Based Marketplace States, and rural and urban health centers.
The Tiger Team will meet for four interactive workshops between late April and June 2022.
- April 20, 2022: Workshop #1: Launch Call – This kick-off call with feature presentations from NACHC and CMS, to discuss the health center role in O&E, performance improvement concepts, and engage learners around the challenges of conducting O&E activities.
- May 11 Workshop #2: O&E Workflows: This workshop will share examples of workflows for conducting O&E at health centers and engage learners around designing and improving their O&E workflows.
- June 1 : Workshop #3: All Things Data: This Workshop will feature staff from CMS/CCIIO on the federal requirements for data reporting specific to Navigator organizations and engage learners on what data they collect and the challenges to data collections Team members will provide feedback on the data elements and metrics the App will contain.
- June 22: Workshop #4: Health Center Showcase + Wrap-Up: This 2-hour session provide an opportunity for Health Center assisters to showcase their improved workflows. NACHC will also showcase a test-version of a data collection tool that health centers may considering utilizing at their health center.
Registration is open from March 16 – April 6, 2022. Click here to register. For more information, Ted Henson email@example.com.