NACHC Statement Regarding Inclusive Services for LGBTQ+ PatientsJune 1, 2022
Infographics: 340B and Health CentersJune 10, 2022
The 2022 NACHC House of Delegates will convene on Sunday, August 28 during the NACHC Community Health Institute (CHI) and Expo at the Hyatt Regency Chicago in Chicago, Illinois. This year’s CHI and Expo will be presented in a hybrid format.
Voting rules remain unchanged as follows:
- Organizational Members in “good standing” are entitled to four (4) votes in the House of Delegate. (In “good standing” means at least ¼ of a health center’s Organizational Membership dues must be paid by July 29, 2022). Should you have questions regarding your health center’s membership dues status, please contact the NACHC membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Voting Credentials packets may be picked up by the Organizational Member’s Board Chair or Executive Director/CEO at the NACHC Credentials Booth. See Conference Schedule at a Glance for credentialing hours.
- Organizational Members not sending representative(s) to the annual meeting, but wishing to vote, see Voting by Certified Proxy.
Note – The House of Delegates will elect the following officers:
- Vice Speaker of the House
- Consumer Board Member Representative
In addition, one clincal representative and one health center board memeber representative will be elected.
For information on candidates running for NACHC office, please see the updated Candidates Forum.