NACHC works with Primary Care Associations and health centers to inform policy decisions at the state and local levels by:
- Analyzing and disseminating information about state policy issues affecting health centers and their more than 27 million patients
- Providing technical policy assistance
- Facilitating a policy learning network for Primary Care Associations
Follow NACHC’s blog for an inside view of the latest state policy developments.
When you hear about a Medicaid or Marketplace waiver pending in your state, please share details with us at email@example.com.
Explore our latest resources:
- 1115 Medicaid Waiver Highlights
- 1332 Marketplace Waiver Highlights
- Medicaid and 1115 Waivers: Informing the Conversation from the Primary Care Perspective (NACHC / AAFP webinar)
- Centering 101: Transforming Care Through Group Visits (webinar)
- Telehealth Policy: Promising Practices & Barriers (webinar)
- Telehealth and Health Centers (December 2018)
- NACHC Summary of CMS Policy Guidance SMD: 18-002 (Waivers Regarding Work Requirements and Community Engagement)
- The FQHC Alternative Payment Methodology Toolkit: Fundamentals of Developing a Capitated FQHC APM
Have questions about a state issue or policy? Contact NACHC’s State Affairs Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.