PRAPARE Electronic Health Record Templates
Please use the following resources to import and configure the PRAPARE EHR templates into your own organization’s EHR system and workflow. By signing the End User License Agreement, you have agreed to not share these resources outside of your organization without permission from NACHC. For more information regarding on-the-ground implementation and how to respond to socioeconomic needs identified by PRAPARE, please view the other chapters in the PRAPARE Implementation and Action Toolkit. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
NextGen: Developed by NextGen Healthcare
NEW NextGen PRAPARE template developed as a stand-alone release by the Professional Consulting Services at NextGen Healthcare. The templates are compatible in the following EHR and KBM versions:
EHR: 5.8.1, 5.8.2, and 5.8.3
KBM: 8.3.8, 8.3.10, and 8.3.11
Access the template and instructions via the NextGen Healthcare Success Community.
This new NextGen PRAPARE stand-alone template has been developed on the latest KBM and EHR platforms, allowing for better data integrity and data mapping with existing fields in NextGen as well as easier integration with KBM upgrades. As a stand-alone template, this new NextGen PRAPARE template will not be impacted by KBM upgrades nor will its own potential upgrade affect existing KBM templates.
eClinicalWorks: Developed by the Health Center Network of New York
Organizations can build the PRAPARE template in their own eCW systems for free using the resources below.
- PRAPARE eCW Data Requirements
- PRAPARE eCW Training Curriculum
- eCW PRAPARE Template Configuration Guide
- The eCW PRAPARE Template is also available on the eCW FQHC Support Portal
- Social Determinants of Health Training for eCW
- Smart form version of PRAPARE eCW template is now available at an installation fee of $1,000 per organization/database to install on production and test environment. The new eCW PRAPARE Smart form presents PRAPARE data in a summary report format and assigns risk scores and enabling services codes. Installing the new eCW PRAPARE Smart form can be requested by submitting a support ticket on My.eClinicalWorks.com or by contacting your Strategic Account Manager (SAM).
GE Centricity: Developed by AllianceChicago
Description: v1.07 – version date: 10/18/2016
Please note: Four fields (Migrant Worker, Veteran Status, Income, and Family Size) are captured on the Practice Management side, in the Visualutions’ CHC Registration Tab. They DO NOT populate on the PRAPARE form. The PRAPARE form does allow these four fields to be captured in the form by selecting dropdowns or free texting, but this may lead to double documentation. Please note that there is a purchased solution available, developed by Visualutions, that can be added to each database that allows each of these four fields from the Practice Management side to populate. It is a billable product solution that Visualutions can provide to customers upon request.
- PRAPARE GE Centricity Training User Manual
- PRAPARE GE Centricity Template Configuration Guide
- GE Centricity PRAPARE Template NOTE: File is in txt format. Use Google Chrome to open the link. After clicking on the file link, click “Save as” and place a “.ckt” at the end of the file name such that name of file is “PRAPARE.ckt”. Be sure that the “Save as type” category is “All file types”.
- GE Centricity PRAPARE Observation Terms
- GE Centricity PRAPARE Customizations, Variables, and Other Resources
Epic: Developed by OCHIN, Inc.
- PRAPARE Data Mapping for Epic
- PRAPARE Epic Training Curriculum
- Access the template here in Epic’s portal
- PRAPARE OCHIN Epic Template Functionalities – Please note: The demo video is only available to Epic users and is located in their Community Library.
- FAQs on Technical Assistance for OCHIN Members
Cerner: Developed by Cerner Corporation
Cerner provides a PowerForm to capture social determinants of health with the PRAPARE Tool that is now available for all Cerner Millennium® clients in PowerChart®. Data may come from fields in the registration of the EHR, demographic information or part of the social history data collection. The form may be assessed ad hoc or from an appropriate folder location in PowerChart.
To access and download the PRAPARE Cerner template or for additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greenway Intergy: Developed by Greenway Health, LLC
Greenway Health developed and released a PRAPARE form to allow the capture of socioeconomic patient data using Intergy and Intergy EHR. Socioeconomic patient data is collected using both patient registration from the Intergy Practice Management platform and the PRAPARE form in Intergy EHR.
User guide reference materials developed by Health Choice Network, a successful nation-wide collaboration among health centers, health center-controlled networks and partners. By providing key business services, strategic initiatives and the latest in health information technology, our members can improve patient outcomes through increased efficiencies and more accessible care.
System Requirements & Prerequisites:
Intergy and Intergy EHR 11.00 or higher
Serializations of Community Health Care (CHC) subsystem
Import of Social, Psychological, and Behavioral encounter note form
Practice Analytics 11.10 or higher (for PRAPARE Filters on Patient Registry Dashboard reporting)
- Collecting Social Determinants of Health in Intergy presentation
- HCN PRAPARE Template Data Crosswalk in Intergy
- HCN PRAPARE for Intergy presentation recording available on YouTube Channel – HCN OnDemand
- PRAPARE Updates Greenway Intergy and IEHR 11.00 – Instructions of how to import Social, Psychological, and Behavioral encounter note form.
For Health Choice Network Members, please contact us on the Web or by telephone (305) 599-1015. For Greenway Customers, please contact (877) 932-6301 Option 2.
©2018. National Association of Community Health Centers, Inc., Association of Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations, Oregon Primary Care Association. PRAPARE and its resources are proprietary information of NACHC and its partners, intended for use by NACHC, its partners, and authorized recipients. Do not publish, copy, or distribute this information in part or whole without written consent from NACHC.