Request for Proposals: Project Management, Content Expertise and Website Maintenance for NACHC’s Health Center Network Online Directory and Resource Guide
Through this Request for Proposal (RFP), NACHC is seeking to further develop and enhance its existing network resource guide site (currently live at nrg.nachc.org) and its’ functionality across multiple stakeholders.
NACHC is seeking subject matter expertise in Health Center Controlled Networks as well as technical support for the Network Resource Guide website. Selected vendor must have experience with assessing user needs as well as supporting content management systems.
Vendor(s) with experience and/or understanding of Section 330 of the Public Health Service Act, the Health Center Program and the provision of technical assistance to health centers are strongly encouraged to apply.
Time period for services is April 15, 2019 through June 30, 2019. Vendor(s) may be retained for service through June 30, 2020, based upon successful performance during the period of initial contract (ending June 30, 2019) and on-going availability of funds.
Scope of Work
Selected vendor will enhance functionality and expand resources of an existing, federally supported Network Resource Guide site to meet the needs of health center professionals in close coordination with Health Center Controlled Networks, NACHC project team and partner stakeholders.
Task 1: Network Resource Guide On-line Site Needs Assessment
Engage stakeholders (HRSA/BPHC, NCAs, PCAs, HCCNs, and Health Centers) regarding the need and/or requirements for the Network Resource Guide site. The vendor will be responsible for providing a written report of the findings no later than June 15, 2019.
Task 2: Environmental Scan and Inventory
The vendor will be responsible for an initial environmental scan and inventory of the current health center networks and information captured in the National Resource Guide. The vendor will ensure any network data collected in the guide through June 30, 2019 is timely and through the support of promotion to networks. The vendor will be responsible for providing a written report of the findings no later than June 15, 2019.
Task 3: User Support
Provide support and training solutions to meet site users’ needs.Task 4: Site Maintenance
Task 4: Site Maintenance
How to Apply
Proposals must be submitted via NACHC’s online submission portal by April 9, 2019. Proposals must be complete in order to be considered. Incomplete proposals will not be considered.
The system will notify you upon your successful submission into the portal. If NACHC selects your proposal, you will be notified no later than April 15, 2019.
Note: For vendor(s) who have previously responded to the 2018-19 NACHC Request for Information (RFI), you may indicate in your response to this RFP if you prefer NACHC to utilize your previously submitted item(s) which are on file. See item(s) below with asterisk.
Proposals must contain:
- Point of Contact Information Name/Description of Organization: specifically state if you are an independent consultant, a corporation applicant or part of a joint proposal with other independent consultants.
- *Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume for principal experts and key project staff (page limit: 2 pages per expert or key staff).
- Capability statement that demonstrates you/your organization’s ability deliver services in the content areas specified, include:
- Evidence of successful and effective implementation of content management systems
- Demonstrated expertise in assessing and developing information/content management solutions for public sector entities
- Demonstrated understanding of the described scope of work (page limit: 5 pages).
- One case study or narrative describing a similar scope of activities undertaken in the last three years. Include description of process and relevant outcome measures. (page limit: 5 pages).
- Project timeline using milestones that demonstrate understanding of project needs and appropriate project management approaches (page limit: 3 pages).
- Proposed Budget with hourly/daily rates and costs delineated and justified appropriately
- No travel costs need to be submitted for this submission, as bid submission is acceptance of NACHC travel and reimbursement policy.
- Signed statement attesting to the accuracy of this proposal and the accuracy of your approved organizational capacity statement..
* If you have previously qualified as a NACHC vendor, please indicate if you would like NACHC to use item on file.