Recorded PRAPARE Webinars
Recorded Trainings and Webinars Now Available on YouTube!
We are excited to announce the launch of the PRAPARE YouTube Playlist (located on the nachcmedia channel) – a place to view presentations and webinars ranging from PRAPARE 101 to specific electronic health record template functionalities. Stay tuned for future recorded webinars.
- Findings from PRAPARE Data Analyses Regarding Social Determinants of Health and Health Outcomes – NEW (June 2018)
- Integrating Clinical and Non-Clinical Care to Address the Social Determinants of Health – NEW (April 2018) (slides also available)
- Strategizing Workflow Models to Implement PRAPARE to Collect Standardized Data on Social Determinants of Health – NEW (March 2018) (slides also available)
- Assessing and Addressing the Social Determinants of Health Using PRAPARE: Experiences in California (December 2017) (slides also available)
- Community Health Worker PRAPARE Webinar 1: CHW Supports, Resources and Best Practices for using PRAPARE – Michigan PCA (May 2017)
- Community Health Worker PRAPARE Webinar 2: Team-based Care Supports for CHWs using PRAPARE – Michigan PCA (May 2017)
General PRAPARE EHR-Specific
- PRAPARE eClinicalWorks Template Functionalities
- PRAPARE Epic Template Functionalities – Please note: The demo video is only available to Epic users and is located in their Community Library.
- PRAPARE GE Centricity Template Functionalities
- PRAPARE NextGen Template Functionalities