Health care delivery systems and payment models are transforming rapidly to try to improve the patient experience and population health while reducing system costs. For health centers, this can encompass all of the activities designed to best align health center payment with practice – allowing health centers to sustain their critical mission to provide high quality, cost-effective care to all who need it while working to become the provider of choice in their communities.
See how health centers are engaging in new and innovative payment reforms and their impact on how health centers deliver care.
- Health Centers and Payment Reform, A Primer Oct 01, 2013 Issue Brief
- Pathways to Payment & Delivery Reform Aug 08, 2017 PDFs/Documents
- Navigating and Advancing Health Center Payment Reform: Lessons from Primary Care Association Jun 01, 2016 Issue Brief
- Health Center Payment Reform: State Initiatives to Meet the Triple Aim Nov 11, 2015 Issue Brief
- Payment Reform Readiness Assessment Tool Nov 11, 2015 PDFs/Documents