Free Meals for Vaccinations: DoorDash and Direct Relief Team Up with NACHC and the White HouseJune 4, 2021
Better Data for Health: Tracking Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity DataJune 10, 2021
The Role of Philanthropy in Supporting Health Centers
In late May, NACHC held a webinar about the efforts of philanthropic organizations and grantmakers to address health equity and social determinants of health through crucial financial contributions and policy initiatives.
- Moderator: Feygele Jacobs, RCHN Community Health Foundation
- Carmela Castellano-Garcia, California PCA and Castellano Family Foundation
- Misty Lewis, HealthNet, Inc.
- Earl Millett, The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation
- Thomas Tighe, Direct Relief
Watch the video recording of the webinar below:
This webinar is the third of our monthly webinars offered as part of our “Propelling Our Mission Forward in NACHC’s 50th Year” series.