Approved for up to 10 CPE credits!
2021 Introduction to
NACHC is closely monitoring the widespread and unprecedented effects of the COVID-19 crisis on health center operations.
We remain committed to serving health centers and are working to tailor our educational programs to meet these and other ongoing challenges.
NACHC is pleased to offer the new Introduction to Community Health Center Finance Seminar.
This seminar is designed to provide health center CEOs, CFOs, COOs, Controllers, Finance managers and accountants an orientation to financial management, accounting principles, and terminology unique to health centers as well as an in-depth focus on 330 grant management, including the elements of the scope of services, and reporting.
Participants of this two-day training will be able to:
- Understand how to implement effective systems in the finance department for timely and accurate reporting of information.
- Explain the five elements of the 330 scope of service and how they influence health center finance and operations.
- Understand the requirements of 330 grants management.
- Distinguish between approaches to developing an operational budget.
Jeff E. Allen, CPA, Partner, BKD, LLP, Springfield, MO
Curt Degenfelder, Curt Degenfelder Consulting, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
David Fields, CPA, CMA, CFM, Partner, BKD, LLP, Springfield, MO
- Early Bird Registration Fee: $520 if registration received by January 26, 2021
- Regular Registration Fee: $600 if registration received after January 26, 2021
Registration cutoff date (Last day to register online): February 4, 2021
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This project was supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $7,287,500 with individually noted percentage financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.