Revenue Cycle 360°(Rev Cycle 360°) Virtual Seminar
January 13–14, 2021
10:00 am – 4:00 pm CST
Early Bird Registration Ends December 31!
NACHC is closely monitoring the widespread and unprecedented effects of the COVID-19 crisis on health center operations. We remain committed to serving health centers and are working to tailor our educational programs to meet these and other ongoing challenges.
RevCycle 360° provides in-depth guidance for key health center staff on the unique and complex revenue cycle for Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs), including a deeper-dive into developing effective billing departments, analyzing and maximizing patient revenue and collections, and reporting on accounts receivable. In addition, this two-day training will help you identify techniques and tools to improve coding and documentation to drive financial and operational performance and legal compliance.
By the end of this two-day training, the participants will be able to:
- Establish effective billing and collections systems
- Explain the characteristics and types of patient revenue
- Formulate recommendations on how to maximize revenue through operational improvement strategies
- Describe the importance of documentation and coding for correct reimbursement and legal compliance
- Analyze the revenue cycle and comprehend the principles of cost-based reimbursement
• Early Bird Registration Fee: $520 if registration received by December 31, 2020
|This project was supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under cooperative agreement number U30CS16089, Technical Assistance to Community and Migrant Health Centers and Homeless for $7,287,500 with 63 percent of the total NCA project financed with non-federal sources. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.|