Knowledge Management & Learning
With the framework of Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI), NACHC uses research and evaluation to identify training needs, gaps and create multi-faceted adult-learning programs that incorporate technology, instructional design and creativity for long-term learning. All synchronous and asynchronous programs are designed with learning efficiencies for busy professionals.
To assess the value and impact of our TTA, NACHC evaluates programs immediately and 120 days after delivery. To highlight where learning gaps can be addressed and opportunities for change are possible, NACHC utilizes findings from the National Health Center Needs Assessment and shares insights with National Training and Technical Assistance Partners (NTTAPs), Primary Care Associations (PCAs), Health Center Controlled Networks (HCCNs), and the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) as well as the public.
On this page
Gain valuable insight for
- Long-lasting knowledge from NACHC’s smart instructional design strategies which incorporate Bloom’s Taxonomy, the Kirkpatrick Model, Synergy, and more.
- Stimulating and well-structured programming built on insight from research and evaluation.
- Partners including FQHCs, NTTAPs, PCAs, HCCNs, and HRSA benefit from NACHC’s research and evaluation, and the application of NACHC’s TTA efforts and findings.
Quick TTA Resources
- National Health Center Needs Assessment: Every three years, NACHC conducts this needs assessment to inform the development of operational training and technical assistance (TTA) needed to advance health center access, quality, and impact.
- Instructional Design Resources: covering basics for instructional design and topics such as scenario-based learning, ways to increase active learning, tips and good practices for virtual learning, evidence-based ideas for the virtual classroom, and more.
- Resources Library: covering topics in financial management, leadership, clinical care, health center governance, health information, managed & accountable care, operations management, policy & research, and more.
- Health Center Resource Clearinghouse: searchable database with a broad range of resources, tools, and supports that help health center professionals access and utilize useful information.
- Training Catalog: comprehensive listing of NACHC’s TTA offerings • Training topics include financial management, leadership development, and practice operations—all professionally tailored to the health center operating and governance environments.
- Noddlepod: a community for crowd sourced information (ask for information: email@example.com )
COVID-19 Response and Support
Educational programs are tailored and continuously updated to meet ongoing challenges. COVID-19 specific resources can be found in the Health Center Resource Clearinghouse.
NACHC’s TTA programs are supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $6,625,000 with 0 percentage financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.