Leadership is not about a title or designation. It’s about impact, influence, and inspiration. Impact involves getting results, influence is about spreading the passion you have for your work, and you have to inspire teammates and customers.
– Robin S. Sharma, Word renowned leadership speaker and author
Core leadership skills are required for every role and position in a health center. NACHC’s new Leadership LIVE! learning event can help enhance your skills in a high energy environment where you will learn how to improve communication, influence organizational culture, and build a team…all while boosting your professional health center network
This two-day intensive is intended for emerging and experienced leaders alike. The core design is for health center leaders to learn from and engage with health center peers. Participants of the Leadership LIVE! pilot event (May 2019) stated:
- “This was a ground breaker! The more that leaders can embrace the principles showcased in this event, the more this industry will grow and flourish.”
- “This by far was the best leadership training/networking sessions that I have attended in my 20+ years in healthcare”
- “Interactive in every sense of the word. This was a learning experience that I did not want to end.”
Register today to join NACHC, health center peers and other industry experts for a learning event that offers an organizational team building opportunity to build team trust, communication, and performance!
By the end of this event the participant will be able to:
- Apply leadership concepts critical for advancing both personal growth and your own health center’s operations
- Develop strategies to establish a work place culture that provides a healthy and productive work environment
- Build an effective team through core values exploration and innovative thinking
- Implement emotional intelligence concepts in change management, conflict resolution, and team communication
- Recognize behaviors of a great leader such as adaptive leadership, work life balance, and the courage to lead
- Develop a leadership network with whom you can share
Holiday Inn Arlington at Ballston
This program is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $6,375,000 with 27 percent financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.