Due to high demand, this program is no longer accepting applications.
2020 New Chief Financial Officer Leadership Institute (CFOI)
An ALL-VIRTUAL 6-month Learning Collaborative
December 2020 through June 2021
NACHC is closely monitoring the widespread and unprecedented effects of the COVID-19 crisis on health center operations.
We remain committed to serving health centers and are working to tailor our educational programs to meet these and other ongoing challenges.
Attention New Health Center CFOs:
The New CFOI offers big picture concepts, strategic leadership training and peer networking for health center financial leaders. CFOI is designed for new health center chief financial officers (CFOs). This six-month program can ensure you have the training, resources, and support you need to successfully lead your health center in an ever-changing healthcare environment. The CFOI curriculum is designed to provide interactive and action-oriented learning experiences that meet the training needs of today’s CFOs.
The New Chief Financial Officer Leadership Institute is designed to enhance the professional skills of health center CFOs (or equivalents) with less than three years experience but is open for all to apply. Experienced CFOs may benefit from participating in this Institute as a refresher.
Areas of Focus
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Building and managing a strong finance team
- Collaborating effectively with the Board of Directors/Finance Committee
- Using data for forecasting and measuring performance
- Developing effective systems for optimal financial management
This training will not include basic finance fundamentals such as coding, billing, accounts payable/receivable, etc. The focus will be on effective management and leadership.
The CFO Institute will provide:
- Interactive platforms to provoke new thoughts, debate, and discussion
- A peer network to provide a forum for a professional community of financial leaders
- Opportunities to share best practices to harness the power of the collective wisdom of experience
- Continued learning to develop the next generation of health center leaders
- Service as a CFO for a health center or PCA for less than three years (preferred)
- General business acumen
- A passion for finance
- A commitment to health centers
Rates significantly reduced to maximize participation!
• Regular Registration Fee: $199
For more information, please contact Gerrard Jolly | email@example.com.