Individual Coaching (Register Now)
Individual Coaching Advantage
Coaching sessions provide a focused time to think strategically with a skilled, objective partner. During sessions, a variety of topics can be explored; however, the focus is primarily on improving individual effectiveness in ways that link to the larger strategic goals of an organization. Coaches can work with individuals on their strategies to become more powerful leaders for positive change and help to increase the effectiveness of their interactions with others. Through coaching, employees learn to improve resilience in the face of adversity, build greater capacity for innovative problem solving, and increase the ability to collaborate effectively with others inside and outside the organization to achieve breakthrough results.
Individual Coaching Service Outcomes
The value of one-on-one coaching for health centers leaders in today’s ever-evolving environment includes building the know-how to be able to:
- Improve performance and effectiveness for employees, managers and senior leaders.
- Increase employee engagement resulting in improved morale.
- Retain and develop key staff.
- Offer culturally sensitive and respectful support for professional development.
- Develop an agile workforce, capable of managing change.
- Key Coaching Topics have included (but are not limited to): managing a team, delegating, change management, communication skills, supervision of staff, board engagement, and more…
Individual Coaching Services:
New! To best support health center staff during the COVID-19 pandemic, packages are now available from 1 to 6 sessions.
|NACHC Member Pricing:
1 session = $325
2 sessions = $635
4 sessions = $1265
6 sessions = $1900
1 session = $425
2 sessions = $825
4 sessions = $1645
6 sessions = $2470
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘COACHING’ in the subject line.