NACHC offers training to assist CEOs, COOs, Practice Administrators and other clinical and non-clinical managers and supervisors in the challenges of leading and managing the daily operations of a community health center. As a technical resource, NACHC has on staff a former health center leader with over a decade of experience in various operational roles including COO/CFO, Practice Administrator, Operations Project Manager and Reimbursement Director.
Our areas of expertise include:
Operational Workflow Management and Transformation
- Call Center and Front Desk Management
- Customer Service and the Patient Experience
- Performance and Process Improvement
- Scheduling and Productivity
Leadership and Management
- Coaching, Mentoring, Staff Development
- Building Effective Teams
- Conflict Management
Data and Measurement
- Gathering, Reporting and Evaluating Data
- Performance Indicators
Budgeting, Profitability and Cash Flow
- Operational Decision-Making and the Financial Impact
- Cost Containment
Save the date!
NACHC 2020 Health Center Operations Management Regional Training Schedule
Practical Art of Health
Hilton New Orleans/
|New Orleans, LA|
Cultivating Health Center Operations
Hyatt Place – Hyatt House
Elevating Health Center Operations
Hilton Long Beach
|Long Beach, CA|
These projects were supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of
Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $6,375,000 with individually noted percentage financed with
non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor
an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.
- NACHC manages Electronic Health Record User Groups for eClinicalWorks, NextGen, Greenway Intergy, Greenway SuccessEHS, Centricity and athenaone. Learn more.
- Publications: Privacy and Security, HIE, Data/Analytics, Patient Portals, Business Intelligence Strategy
- National Partnerships: ONC, HRSA, CMS, HIMSS, HITEQ
- The Health Center Controlled Network (HCCN) Resource Guide provides updated information about existing health center networks and an overview of their services. Now available online.
For technical assistance or questions regarding operations training content, contact April Lewis, Director, Health Center Operations and HR Training at (301) 347-0400.