Now open for registration!
2021 Cultivating Health Center Operations (CHCO)
NACHC is closely monitoring the widespread and unprecedented effects of the COVID-19 crisis on health center operations.
We remain committed to serving health centers and are working to tailor our educational programs to meet these and other ongoing challenges.
Cultivating Health Center Operations is an intermediate to advanced level training for health center operations leaders and managers. You will learn techniques to align the right people, processes, and places to support operational efficiencies and responses to an ever-changing environment.
Participants of this two, half-day training will be able to:
- Incorporate empanelment strategies to improve the overall quality goals through effective provider/patient engagement.
- Improve health center alignment through proper people, place, process and utilization of facility space.
- Understand newly updated UDS reporting guidelines.
- Create dashboards to accurate reflect operations to center leadership and the community in a public-facing way.
Heather Budd, VP of Clinical Transformation, Azara Healthcare
Jen Genua, Chief Executive Officer, Genua Consulting, LLC
Janette Keddy, RN, Director of Client Success, Azara Healthcare
Natalie Martin, MBA, SHRM-SCP, President & CEO, Elevation Health Partners
Shannon Nielson, MHA, PCMH-CCE, Principal owner & Consultant, CURIS Consulting
Deena Pourshaban, MPH, PCMH-CCE, Chief Operating Officer, Elevation Health Partners
- Early Bird Registration Fee: $650 if registration received by March 30, 2021
- Regular Registration Fee: $750 if registration received after March 30, 2021
Last day to register online: April 6 , 2021
For more information, contact Brandon L. Jones or Phillip Stringfield at email@example.com.
This project was supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $7,287,500 with individually noted percentage financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.