Early Bird Registration Ends May 31!
2022 Elevating Health Center Operations (EHCO)
June 14–15 | All-Virtual
12:00 pm – 5:00 pm ET
Register Here Now
Elevating Health Center Operations (EHCO) is NACHC’s only regional training to provide critical components of operational success. Health center C-Suite/Senior leaders who attend EHCO can discover the keys to the quadruple aim of enhanced patient experience, improved population health, reduced costs and improved work life of all health center employees. In addition to a deep dive into key elements of health center operations, the program offers a unique opportunity for busy leaders to network and build relationships with industry peers.
Here’s what last year’s participants had to say:
- It’s a new way to approach training for me but I think it was very good.
- Very well organized and easy to follow.
- In terms of response to questions, it was outstanding! You guys were able to answer all of my questions. When participating in training in-person, that is not usually the case, so the virtual experience for me was really good.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Learn strategies for facilitating operational plans that are tied to the organizational strategic plan. These include, interdepartmental alignment, conflict facilitation, prioritization of initiatives and resource allocation.
- Learn how to develop a risk assessment strategy to identify, prevent and manage privacy and security risks in the organization.
- Hear and learn what some elevated health centers are doing to reach patients through remote patient monitoring and virtual care.
- Learn the importance of their health center’s brand in their communication techniques and how to implement successful strategies to drive positive engagement.
- Will review case studies from health centers and understand barriers and strategies to effective strategic operational planning.
- Hear how the expectations of employees have changed and what steps to take to improve recruitment and retention efforts now and in the future.
Learn more about the 2022 EHCO training agenda.
Adriana Andersen, JD, MPH, LLM, Vice President of Corporate Compliance & Risk Management Privacy Officer, Unity Health Care
Gary Campbell, President, Impact2Lead
Angela Duncan Diop, ND, CHCIO, Vice President of Information Systems, Unity Health Care
Amanda Laramie, Chief Operations Officer & Trainer, Coleman Associates
Shannon Nielson, MHA, PCMH-CCE, Principal Owner & Consultant, CURIS Consulting
Melissa Stratman, Chief Executive Officer & Trainer, Coleman Associates
This program has been recommended for 8.25 CEU and 9.9 CPE in the “Specialized Knowledge” category.
*Registration Pricing Information
- Early Bird Registration Fee: $650 if received by May 31, 2022
- Regular Registration Fee: $750 if received after May 31, 2022
View the EHCO training brochure.
For more information, contact Brandon L. Jones or Phillip Stringfield at firstname.lastname@example.org.