2021 Elevating Health Center Operations (EHCO)
NACHC is closely monitoring the widespread and unprecedented effects of the COVID-19 crisis on health center operations.
We remain committed to serving health centers and are working to tailor our educational programs to meet these and other ongoing challenges.
Elevating Health Center Operations (EHCO) is NACHC’s only regional training to provide critical components of operational success. Health center C-Suite/Senior leaders who attend EHCO can discover the keys to the quadruple aim of enhanced patient experience, improved population health, reduced costs and improved work life of all health center employees. In addition to a deep dive into key elements of health center operations, the program offers a unique opportunity for busy leaders to network and build relationships with industry peers.
Here’s what last year’s participants had to say:
- It’s a new way to approach training for me but I think it was very good.
- Very well organized and easy to follow.
- In terms of response to questions, it was outstanding! You guys were able to answer all of my questions. When participating in training in-person, that is not usually the case, so the virtual experience for me was really good.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Incorporate new strategies to redefining leadership and developing an effective DEI program.
- Learn best practices and approaches to integrating and operationalizing behavioral health into a telehealth platform.
- Understand how to apply supply chain and situational awareness to their emergency preparedness and business continuity plans.
- Identify tools to improve employee engagement, recruitment and retention of staff and what this means for new permanent remote work.
- Incorporate new approaches to data dashboards and how they can be utilized to assist leadership in critical decision-making and strategy.
Andy Rhea, Chief Information Officer, Cherokee Community Health Center
Charlene Frail-McGeever, MBA CPCS, Medcreds Plus, LLC
Emily Holzman, Senior Client Success Specialist, Azara Healthcare
Gary Campbell, President, Impact2Lead
Justin Mercer, Associate Director of Inclusion and Diversity, Johnson Health Center
Lee Kim, Director, Privacy and Security, HIMSS
Leigh Ann Oravecz, Inclusion and Diversity Consultant, Impact2Lead
LuAnn K. Kimker, RN, Vice President, Clinical Innovation, Azara Healthcare
Nicolette Louissaint, PhD, MBA, Executive Director, Healthcare Ready
Suzanne Bailey, PsyD, Chief Operating Officer, Cherokee Community Health Center
- Registration Fee: $675 if registration received after June 1, 2021
Last day to register online: June 8, 2021
For more information, contact Brandon L. Jones or Phillip Stringfield at email@example.com.
This project was supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $7,287,500 with individually noted percentage financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.