Office Hours are monthly opportunities to learn and ask questions about operational issues related to pharmacy and 340B. They are held the third Thursday of each month (except in March and August) at 2 p.m. ET. Offices Hours are supported under the BPHC Cooperative Agreement and are free. No registration is required, just join via WebEx at the appropriate time. You are encouraged to submit questions in advance to email@example.com.
Starting in July 2020, Pharmacy Office Hours will be at a new web link each month.
Next Session: “Feasibility of an In-House Pharmacy”
Thursday, November 19, 2020 | 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm EST
This Month’s Webinar
“Feasibility of an In-House Pharmacy”
This session will begin with brief updates followed by a short presentation on the “Feasibility of an In-House Pharmacy”. Substantial time will be set aside for Q&A and discussion. To submit questions in advance, email bljones@NACHC.COM.
- Learn about the recent operational updates involving pharmaceutical services
- Learn about the Feasibility of an In-House Pharmacy
- Have an opportunity to ask questions about any pharmacy issue, including 340B.
Register online here.
Event Password: Pharmacy2020
- December 2019 Focus Topic: Sliding Fees and Contact Pharmacies – Recording
- April 2020 Focus Topic: Staff 340B Education – Recording
- May 2020 Focus Topic: Relationship Between Affordability Expectations and BPHC SFSD Requirements for Pharmaceuticals – Recording
- July 2020 Focus Topic: 340B Development and Review of Patient Affordability – Recording
- September 2020 Focus Topic: Adjusting to Recent 340B Developments– Recording
- October 2020 Focus Topic: Adjusting to Recent 340B Developments– Recording
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The projects listed are supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $7,287,500 with individually noted percentage financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government.
For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.