Primary Care Association (PCA) & Health Center Controlled Network (HCCN) Relations
NACHC’s Primary Care Association (PCA) and Network Relations team fosters strong partnerships with PCAs and Health Center Controlled Networks (HCCNs) to share information and build strategic bi-directional bridges for growth and success among PCAs, HCCNs, Health Centers, NACHC and others. Opportunities are created through NACHC’s coordinated leadership meetings, joint policy and research efforts, and resource sharing.
Topics range from Health Information Technology (HIT) and data analysis to clinical practice and emerging issues coordination to policy and practice transformation. All collaborative efforts generate timely and relevant action, led by today’s most influential subject matter experts and executives across 52 states and territories.
On this page
Gain valuable skills
- Gain insight into the benefits of shared peer-to-peer learning among state and regional partners.
- Identify resources for growth through various training programs geared to the ever-changing payment and health care practice environment.
- Recognize promising practices in accountable/managed care, telehealth workflows, quality improvement, payment reform and more.
- Construct strong partnerships with subject matter experts for problem solving and guidance.
- Collaborate with national experts for state or regional conferences and training.
- Develop research that informs training, advocacy and policy in support of health centers and their operational needs.
Upcoming Conferences & Networking Opportunities
- Primary Care Association (PCA) & Health Center Controlled Network (HCCN) Conference
- PCA and HCCN General Sessions – held twice a year at the P&I Forum and CHI conference
- PCA Leadership Committee Meetings (monthly)
- HCCN Task Force Leadership Team (monthly) and TF Committee Meetings (three times annually)
- NACHC Orientations for New PCA CEOs and HCCN Sr. Leader Staff (each held annually)
- National and S/R PCA and HCCN Training Summary – a monthly showcase of current and upcoming training programs from NACHC, state and/or regional PCAs, HCCNs, and other National Training and Technical Assistance Partners (NTTAPs).
Tools & Resources for Collaboration
- NACHC Health Center Resource Guide – with up-to-date information about HCCNs across the country and the ways HCCNs leverage health IT to improve access to care, enhance quality of care and achieve cost efficiencies on behalf of health centers.
- PCA CEO directory
Quick TTA Resources
- Payment and Delivery Reform tool
- NACHC Issue Brief: Health Centers and Payment Reform, A Primer
- NACHC Issue Brief: Navigating and Advancing Health Center Payment Reform: Lessons from Primary Care Association
- NACHC’s Payment Reform Readiness Assessment Tool (Online or .PDF)
- NACHC Webinar: Making Strides in Payment and Delivery Reform
- NACHC Issue Brief: Health Center Payment Reform: State Initiatives to Meet the Triple Aim (now expanded to the Quintuple Aim)
- NACHC Issue Brief: Increasing Private Payment Rates to Health Centers in HawaiiNACHC
- Online Library – freely available training and technical assistance resources
- Training Catalog
- Noddlepod -online communities for crowd sourcing. Look for topics such as:
- 340B Pharmacy Operations (with archived Pharmacy Access Hours)
- PCA CEO (networking community)
COVID-19 Response and Support
Educational programs are tailored and constantly updated to meet ongoing challenges. COVID19 specific resources can be found in the Health Center Resource Clearinghouse.
- Look for Noddlepod’s COVID-19 Response and Recovery community.
NACHC’s TTA programs are supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $6,625,000 with 0 percentage financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov.