Nearly 1 in 5 patients served by health centers are over the age of 60 and according to CDC nearly 6 million Americans are living with Alzheimer’s or Dementia. African Americans, Hispanics, and women have the highest risk with annual costs topping $277 billion. NACHC is part of the Cooperative Agreement: Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve and Protect the Nation’s Health, and is part of a one-year strategy to integrate “Brain Health” into primary care.
- Successful Practices in Accountable Care: San Ysidro Health’s PACE Program Sep 20, 2023 Issue Brief
- QI Professional Development Online Assessment Tool Feb 28, 2023 Training
- Community-Based Provided Models for PACE Aug 05, 2021 Webinar
- Is PACE in Your Health Center’s Future of Caring for Aging Populations? May 12, 2021 Webinar
- Our Aging Community: Creating a Welcoming and Safe Environment for Their Primary Care May 11, 2021 PDFs/Documents
Nov 03, 2023 Test to Treat for COVID-19